ifindyourlackoffaithdisturbing

Monday, February 26, 2007

Weekend roundup

So we spent most of the weekend just hanging around the house and cleaning up. Zoe finally started walking pretty much full-time. Shame on those who thought she'd never walk :)

Had a huge Clix game on Sunday. Scenario vs. The Spectre. 3 players w/600 pt teams vs. Spirit of Vengence. After much deliberation i decided to run this team:
Nimrod
Fortitude
Replusor Shield
Auto Regen
Lazarus Pit
Protected

KC Flash
Replusor Shield (this ended being wasted seeing as how he has no DV powers)
Nanobots (this came in very handy)
Lazarus Pit
Life Model Decoy

My other two "teammates" had interesting teams. 1 wasn't really desgined well to fight against the Spectre. He had Brainiac which was fine, but no cards on him. Colonel Logan (?) and Man of Steel and a Hive Trooper to carry around. Needless to say his team was ass raped pretty quickly. My other teammate, who was the judge for the venue, ran an illegal team seeing as how he was using Dr. Doom w/mastermind. Of course no one at our table caught this until about halfway through when another Spectre player informed us that Spectre ignores mastermind. We all got a good laugh. Of course after that, he was done as well. So it was pretty much me against the Big Mean Green.

Even with all that, Nimrod had hit him w/ Pulse Wave twice before he was put into the Pit. He came back just as we got him on his Hal Jordan dial. I made my Lazarus role and immediately did a PW attack, ICWO up my damage to 5. Rolled a crit and hit him for 6. Flash was in the Pit, and he had surrounded me with angry spirits so i couldn't get away. I did happen to make 3 impervious rolls and used my Protected, but in the end i couldn't get Flash out of the Pit before he took out Nimrod. Overall though, i was very happy with my teams performance against The Spectre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home